To see the charges in your currency, we recommend you click here.
The costs of the Program are as follows:
Volunteering India – Application Fee: $200 The application fee covers administration, marketing, program information, communication and direct support to our partners in India.
Program Fee: (All costs are in US Dollars)
|Duration “(in weeks)”||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
The program fee includes:
- Administrative charges
- Training fees
- Charges for accommodation
- All meals at project site only (2 or 3 meals a day), depend on the project and accommodation at Jaipur project site
- Transportation of volunteers and
- Expenditure for supervision.
The other expenditure you would be required to meet are:
- Your flight charges
- Visa (6 months tourist visa is US $100 only).
- For still/video photography at museums, travel insurance, police check and corresponding airport departure taxes
- You may need a weekly budget of up to US $50 to support your general expenditure like bottled water, personal items, beverages and entertainment.
Village life in India is relatively inexpensive in comparison to cost of living in western countries and you can hardly spend US $50 per week during your placement..